Some longest common substring routines

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 21 00:08:10 EDT 2007

Thanks Terry.

I've been spending some time developing a cross-platform set of 3D
plugins using wxPython lately. Quite an experience. There are certain
many things to like about Python, and even wxPython (cross platform
GUI wrapper for Python using wxWidgets). But, I have to say, I'm
certainly not as facile in Py scripting as I am in Revolution!

One interesting thing about Python (and other true object oriented
languages) is the plethora and ease of use in creating reusable
classes and libraries. There are certainly many of them out there as
well. Come to think of it, there are really few common libraries for
use in Rev. Too bad.