textHeight and textSize

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 21:12:01 EDT 2007

With textSize it's either automatic or manual.
To make manual adjustments:
First set choose the textFont and textSize from the Text Formatting
Palette
Second choose the textHeight from the Basic Properties Palette
ANY change to the first palette will change the textHeight to Rev's
default (not just textSize changes).
You can set a typeface or font for the entire stack, rather than field
by field and button by button, if you want. However any fields or
buttons that already have a typeface selected will not have it
overrided. So if you are going for a global typeface change run a
script similar to this:
repeat with i = 1 to the number of flds
set the textFont of fld i to empty
set the textSize of fld i to empty