mysterious set the clipboardData

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 20 17:12:36 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

The clipboarddata["image"] should contain valid picture data only, in
PNG, TIF, JPG, GIF or another format. This should work?

export image "b1" to myImage as PNG
set the clipbaorddata["image"] to myImage

Now you should be able to paste it in a graphics programme. Ken's
method works too, but you always get the original format of the image
and can't control it yourself.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 20-apr-2007, om 17:35 heeft Tiemo Hollmann TB het volgende
geschreven: