mysterious set the clipboardData

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 20 11:35:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

thought, it would be very simple, now I get a mysterious result. I have an
image with an assigned filename (png file).

If I use: set the clipboardData["image"] to image "b1"

and paste it into any graphic program, it gives me a totally black image of
small size (128x32px) and not the copied image. At least there is any kind
of "communication", because the pasted image has the same dpi, as the source
image

I am puzzled, because I don't find any other parameters.

Has anyone experienced this phenomenon too? Or is it just a wrong usage?

Thank for any tip

Tiemo (WinXP, 2.8.0)