Basic Drawing and Labeling

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Apr 20 11:19:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm in the process of doing something like this at the moment, except
I am generating a QuickTime movie. I will hopefully be at the stage
of having a general purpose object creator ready by the end of next
week. I will most likely use my ISM module, but I'm sure there will
be some low level functions that I would be willing to share. It all
depends on your time-scales and work-load etc.

All the Best
Dave