Oh what the heck, another CGI question

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Apr 19 13:29:16 EDT 2007

Bryan,

you don't need a license for that. I don't thing there's a 2.2 engine
for BSD, I think the last one was 2.1 or something like that.

just fetch the engine from runrev ftp site, put it on your FreeBSD
box and set the correct permissions.

Check Jacque wonderful CGI tutorial, the steps are the same, just use
the bsd engine instead of the linux one.

andre