What's up with this?????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Apr 19 13:00:50 EDT 2007

Hi,

Found it!

I was debugging with an external using XCode. In XCode, when you run
the application in debug mode, it loads the application you specify
(which in this case is RunRev 2.8.0.370) and specify the Stack you
want to debug. However during this process I also double-clicked on
the Stack File to open it, this version caused a different version of
RunRev to load. From then on, the whole thing went weird!

In this case restarting would *usually* cure the problem (and it did
for a while), but then I must have double-clicked the Stack again!

I can't seem to be able to specify that all .rev files are loaded by
just one version of RunRev, I can only set it on a Per File basis
which I have now done. But the problem is that if I restore a file
from a backup, it takes on the old version again.

Jeez, what a problem!

Thanks for all your suggestions.
All the Best
Dave