how to adress the object name and not the number?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Apr 19 10:05:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

Another way is to just put all images in a category into a Group,
then to access the images do something like:

repeat with myIndex= 1 to the number of images in group "ThumbGroup"
   set the threeD of image myIndex of  group "ThumbGroup" to true
end repeat

Just change the layer (in the IDE) of the images in the group so they
are in the order you want them in.

All the Best
Dave