External problems

Matthew revcompgeek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:20:01 EDT 2007

I am currently trying to build a SHA1 library in the hopes that it
will run faster than ShaoSean's library (Great library by the way). I
have the code all written out and no errors in the code itself, but
when i try to compile it has 1 error and it says:

Undefined symbols:
	_getXtable
	(part of path removed)/ExternalsEnvironment2_mod/sha1_hash/cache/
Debug/sha1_hash.build/Objects-normal/ppc/sha1_hash.o reference to
undefined _getXtable
	symbols names listed in -exported_symbols_list: (part of path
removed)/ExternalsEnvironmentV2_mod/sha1_hash/sha1_hash.exports not
in linked objects
	_getXtaable
	collect2: Id returned 1 exit status

looking in both externals.c and externals.h i notice that getXtable
is defined but not _getXtable. Is there something that I should
change to fix this?