Drawers

Mike Hughes hughesmike2 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:15:37 EDT 2007

Hi Scott et all,

I'm using Rev version 2.7.4. I ran the exact same version of Rev on both a
Panther and Tiger box and noticed the drawers, while working fine on Tiger,
behave strangely just on Panther.

My question is: has anyone deployed Mac applications built in Rev 2.7.4 that
INCLUDE the use of drawers? If so, have any problems been reported back from
users regarding the drawers?

Best,

Mike