how to access SQLite in 2.8.1 Beta?

GMane wjm at wjm.org
Tue Apr 17 15:07:50 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

The driver for SQL Lite is integrated into the Database Query Builder now
(Tools menu). You access it like MySQL or one of the other drivers. You can
also use revOpenDatabase("sqlite", <filename to db>,,,,). A database file is
created if it doesn't already exist. You would then populate it using the
rest of the database library commands and SQL statments.

Complete dictionary entries for it will appear in the next beta, and the
sample files are also being re-worked.

- Bill

"Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote
in message news:002101c780f7$0a87fc30$18b2a8c0 at TiemoPC2...