Lumen - Game Made In Revolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 17 15:02:13 EDT 2007

Bridger Maxwell wrote:
> Brent Anderson and I have decided to start a small company that offers
> consultation services.  To kick of the business and draw people to the site
> we have made game called "Lumen."
>
> Lumen is a puzzle game in which the user must "activate" checkpoints placed
> on the board by coloring a laser beam and using mirrors to bounce it around
> the board.  Although the objective is simple, the puzzles can be quite a
> challenge!
>
> Lumen is available for Mac OS X (Universal Binary) and Windows.
>
> You can download Lumen at: www.fieryferret.com/lumen/lumen.html .  Go ahead
> and try it out, then spread the word!  Make sure to leave feedback so we can
> continue to improve Lumen.
>
> Oh, I almost forgot.  Lumen is absolutely FREE!

Good move.  The game looks great - it's downloading now.

Congrats on starting the new company. Few things in life are as
rewarding as self-employment, esp. this time of year:  the sun's out,
the flowers are in bloom, so by just working a little later this evening
you can take a long and well-deserved afternoon hike. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation