Lumen - Game Made In Revolution

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:36:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

Brent Anderson and I have decided to start a small company that offers
consultation services.  To kick of the business and draw people to the site
we have made game called "Lumen."

Lumen is a puzzle game in which the user must "activate" checkpoints placed
on the board by coloring a laser beam and using mirrors to bounce it around
the board.  Although the objective is simple, the puzzles can be quite a
challenge!

Lumen is available for Mac OS X (Universal Binary) and Windows.

You can download Lumen at: www.fieryferret.com/lumen/lumen.html .  Go ahead
and try it out, then spread the word!  Make sure to leave feedback so we can
continue to improve Lumen.

Oh, I almost forgot.  Lumen is absolutely FREE!

  Best Wishes,
    Bridger Maxwell
    Fiery Ferret