field problem

Paul Foraker paul at whitefeather.com
Sun Apr 15 18:48:54 EDT 2007

The traversalOn of the new field (and the stack) was set to true. Setting it
to false didn't affect the behavior. The original field's traversalOn is
also set to true (and it works fine).

My successful workaround was to Save a Copy, and then in the copy delete the
offending field, create a new scrolling field and paste the text from the
original.

-- Paul