Drawers

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Apr 14 02:59:32 EDT 2007

Mike,
What version of Rev are you using?  I thought this was a problem with
some of the 2.7.x versions but perhaps it was the OS version.  It was
reported as a bug.  I also seem to remember that using the exact
language from the Rev Documentation Dictionary solved a problem for
me where I created a drawer but the drawer wandered away when the
parent was moved.
-Scott Morrow