print card double-wide

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Apr 13 06:13:56 EDT 2007

Hello All,
I'm trying to print a portion of a card using the "from x,y to x,y"
form.  The card I'm printing is approximately 17 x 11 inches...
essentially 2 pages.  I can print the left side of the card (page 1)
on both Mac and Windows.  On the Mac I was able to get the right side
of the card to print if I set the first item of the printMargin to a
negative number equal to the width of page 1.  Unfortunately,   I
have been unable to output anything but a blank page when printing
the right side of the card (page 2) on Windows (only tested with XP)

Did I miss something in the documentation?  Is it something I should
report as  a bug?  I can work around this but after banging my head
this long I thought I'd ask.

2.6.1   &   2.8.1-dp-1

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software