Print question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 12 13:37:21 EDT 2007

Devin Asay wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Charles sent me a screenshot of what he's seeing off list. See it at
> http://asay.byu.edu/fld.png. It appears to be highlighted text, or
> possibly a field background color that happens to be set the the exact
> color of the OS X default highlight color.
>
> I'm surprised 'select empty' doesn't fix this.

We should have asked for an image earlier. ;) This does clear up the
confusion. You are right, select empty should resolve it, but I've seen
fields retain selected text even when they aren't in focus. I haven't
pinned down a recipe yet though.

At any rate, a workaround might be to

select empty
click at 0,0

after the unlock screen command. That would simulate what I have to do
manually when this hits me.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com