Print question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 12 12:33:20 EDT 2007

Charles Szasz wrote:

> The only thing I have tried that removes the blue background is to set
> traversalOn to false but this moves the blue background from the first
> text field to the next entry text field.

This tells me that you mean the focus border, not the background (these
are different things with specific meanings.) RR will automatically
focus on the first field that has traversalOn set to true. When you
unlock the screen, RR will treat the card as it does when first opened
and re-focus on the first available field. Setting the showFocusBorder
of the field to false should have corrected this. Selecting empty after
the screen is unlocked should also work.

You say you did "set the showFocusBorder to false". Is that exactly what
your script says? The property is field-specific. You need to say

  set the showFocusBorder of field "whatever" to false

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com