AW: Ugly fonts

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Thu Apr 12 09:44:28 EDT 2007

Just to add my two bits worth: As someone who is visually challenged,
when I receive ANYTHING with white text and a colored background, I
trash it. It is entirely too difficult for me to read. I certainly
would not work in that type of environment under any circumstances.
Black on white works for me. IMHO,

Joe Wilkins