does altSQLite still exists?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 11 08:20:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

I need a small, but reliable, single user database for win and Mac and have
read about altSQLite. For me it seemed to be the best solution, because I
don't need all of  valentines features for my small solution. Now I have
found that altuit doesn't sell altSQLite any more, but I can't find it at
runrev (to whom it should have been sold).

Can someone clearify this for me, what has happened here? - some technical
or political stuff, which I - as a revolution newbee - have to know?

Are there any old licences of altSQLite, which still work with 2.8?

In case altSQLite isn't any more on the market, which "next bigger" sql
database for win and mac is your recommendation? Is valentine the product of
choice?

Thank you

Tiemo