Non-descriptive subject headers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 11 08:18:46 EDT 2007

Dear list members,

Every so often, discussions on this list get a subject header that
makes it difficult to find the messages again later on. Existing
examples of non-descriptive subject headers are:

Regarding RunTime Revolution
Please Help
PLEASE HELP
I need help!!!
Windows question
Various questions
Yet Another Question
Newbie Question
Yet another Newbie Question
Very newbie question
true newbie
Unusual Problems
strange code problem
Silly question
Very Very Very Basic Question!!!!!
New to the mailing list need a little help
use-revolution Digest, Vol #, Issue ##

May I kindly request the use of meaningful subject headers? This will
make it easier for all of us to find solutions to problems that have
been discussed before.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 10-apr-2007, om 22:54 heeft DAVID DEATON het volgende geschreven: