Drag Files To Application Icon

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 11 04:18:05 EDT 2007

Hi Bridger,

Use AppleEvents. There are quite a few examples available in the list
archives now.

<http://search.gmane.org/search.php?
group=gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user&query=appleevent>

If you put the following script into the stack script of a
standalone, you will have an easy way to understand how AppleEvents
work. Your stack also needs a text field.

on appleEvent theClass,theEvent,theSender
    put theClass & cr & theEvent & cr & theSender & cr & cr into myData
    request appleEvent data
    put it after myData
    put myData into fld 1
end appleEvent

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-apr-2007, om 8:10 heeft Bridger Maxwell het volgende geschreven: