A string doesn't equal itself

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 23:24:15 EDT 2007

Hello.

I would imagine that it is making a false detection of your string as
a number. I replaced the Es with Fs and it worked fine. Until
Revolution comes out with a correction, you'll have to make the
comparison using a function to process the data. A sure-fire way to
get this to work would be to compare the base64 versions of the strings.

It's very odd that revolution doesn't interpret the two strings the
same (and, therefore, as equal). It makes you wonder what's going on
under the hood.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
The Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center
www.spacecamputah.org