[ANN] New game made with Rev

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 12:14:53 EDT 2007

I was there playing, armed with instinct and strategy, I made careful
choices... I know Malte has an online highscore board and I decided
that I'd play to top that... after many rounds, the game used secret
weapons, I thought that we had only four colors plus the bicolor
tiles but then purple, orange... I was overwhelmed and lost, went to
see the board and my score is there in the middle, I still have a
long way to go...

Malte, I loved the game!!! :D

Andre