trying to get image functionality as in RB

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 01:52:07 EDT 2007

On 4/6/07 8:37 PM, "wayne durden" <wdurden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the additional thoughts Jim!  I swear you regulars must do
> nothing but wait at the computer to write code for the rest of us.  I don't
> see how you all have time for regular paying work :)
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Wayne
I am in the middle of starting up two businesses.. one I own and the other I
am a  50% partner.  Both are centered around an array of Rev apps.

When I working, I am in my office, at the computer, programming.  I work 7
days a week during this crunch time, but I like it.  My wife understands and
is looking forward to getting back to regular life in a couple months when
things are up an running.

This *is* my regular paying work and my investment in my future.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas