revZip issues in standalones?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Apr 6 20:02:59 EDT 2007

Ken Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:07:50 -0700, Phil Davis wrote:
>> In my dev environment, all revZip functionality works as expected.
>> But when I make a standalone ("SA" below) and try it there, revZip
>> seems completely unsupported.
---snip---

> Is it possible that the revZip.bundle file isn't included with your
> standalone?

It's beyond possible - it's actual!  ;o)  Thanks Ken. Now... where does the
bundle come from & go to?

I assume I COPY this:
    <RevFolder>/Runtime/Mac OS X/Universal/Externals/revzip.bundle

And PASTE it into my UB app package here:
    <MyApp>/Contents/MacOS/Externals/  (here)

Any idea if this is correct? I did this but it still isn't working. :-\ Do you
know if I need to change a plist or ??? At this point I'm pretty much in the dark.

Many thanks -
Phil