Linux installaton

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Apr 6 15:13:50 EDT 2007

I did not try these tools yet (my project is just a directory that can be
copied and pasted anywhere), but I know they exist:
http://autopackage.org/
http://bitrock.com/
http://www.lokigames.com/development/setup.php3

By the way, just tried executable (livecd which is to be released soon)
compiled with Rev 2.6 for Linux and was a bit surprised that it works on
Puppy! Also on PCLinux. Ubuntu (of course...) under Gnome and XFCE. However
there were problems with KDE - Konqueror refuses to run an executable even
if it sees that it is executable. Seems that the only way to run it under
KDE is through console or shell script.

All the best
Viktoras