image data

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Apr 6 11:29:04 EDT 2007

Hi John,

As imageData is a specific beast*, I would prefer to use 'set the
text of img "TesImage" to tJPGData'

* The imageData, unlike the contents of the image container, is based
on the picture as it's presented on the screen, not stored in the
image object. This means that if you resize an image, the content of
the image does not change, but its imageData does.

Le 6 avr. 07 à 15:02, John Craig a écrit :

> Is there a property I can use to set the actual image data of an
> image object? (example: JPG format)  (Not imageData).
> I know I can 'put tData into image testImage', but can I 'set
> [property] of image "testImage" to tJPGData'?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JC

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.