Lock screen and 'Go card' not working

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:58:46 EDT 2007

I don't know about the new versions of Rev, but the original HCard lock
screen was a "stack of them", such that if you wanted to unlock the screen
during a single handler, you had to do as many unlock's as lock's.  The
method I used was something in a repeat loop.

Your quick workaround may be to call the lock screen 5 times in a row to see
if that works.  Just a guess, but easy to try.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas