Work around for Beep not working on RunRev 2.7.x+

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Wed Apr 4 15:32:02 EDT 2007

I noticed the "beep" problem almost immediately. To my way of
thinking it seemed that it might just be because the computers are so
fast these days that one of them covers up the other one. So I just
put in a short wait statement after each one and my problem was
solved. Maybe that's something RR should automatically do, but maybe
not. Any time I have some doubt as to whether something I'm used to
using in HC works in RR, I just test it in the msg box. Otherwise, I
agree with you 200%.

Joe Wilkins