Revcon Las Vegas

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 3 15:35:41 EDT 2007

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> Am I the only one that is not looking forward to a Revcon in Las Vegas?
> I personally don't like the glitz and the crowds...

Vegas isn't my first choice either, but it has one thing going for it --
   it's a short drive from Red Rock Canyon, nearly 200,000 acres of
desert wilderness:

<http://www.americansouthwest.net/nevada/red_rock_canyon/nca.html>
<http://www.redrockcanyonlv.org/>

Mark Weider, Tariel Gogoberidze, and others have expressed an interest
in a desert campout following the conference.

So in keeping with the tradition of making Yahoo groups for every little
thing, I've made a new group for planning this adventure:

The group is open to anyone interested in attending.

If you love the desert and can deal with sub-freezing desert nights,
this should be a good time.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation