Question (more or less) about arrays

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Apr 3 11:45:55 EDT 2007

Exactly. I really can't think of a better behaviour, however strange
it is to have a large array appear empty when accessed directly.
However, it might be a good idea to have a small list of the more
'unintuitive' features of rev arrays in the user guide when they gvet
around to the section on arrays. These things do catch people out.

Best,

Mark