Changing layers of Objects and Groups

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Apr 3 09:25:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using RunRev V 2.8.0.370 and having some problems changing layers
of Objects and Groups. I have the following layout

GroupA
    GroupB                                    (Inside GroupA)
      Object1OfGroupB
      Object1OfGroupB
      Object1OfGroupB
    GroupC                                   (Inside GroupA)
      Object1OfGroupC
      Object1OfGroupC
      Object1OfGroupC
    GroupD                                   (Inside GroupA)
      Object1OfGroupD
      Object1OfGroupD
      Object1OfGroupD

GroupE  (not in a Group)

I have set "relayerGroupedControls" to true via the message box.

I then try to change the later of "GroupE" so that it is "GroupA",
but it always ends up in one of the other groups (B,C or D) not in
GroupA.

Any ideas???

Thanks a lot
All the Best