How to get a JPEG from a favicon file?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 3 08:37:40 EDT 2007

Hi Eric,

If you're lucky, the format of the favicon file is in a well-known
picture format, like PNG, GIF etc. You should be able to check the
headers of the file and treat it accordingly. Just set the imagedata
of your image object to the data of the ico file.

If you're not lucky, the file is really in ico format. It is possible
to analyse it and eventually display it in an image object, but I
haven't done that myself. I would be interested though...

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 3-apr-2007, om 13:33 heeft Eric Chatonet het volgende geschreven: