exportscripts.rev

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:29:14 EDT 2007

On 3/30/07, Jerry Daniels <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I CANNOT confirm that. Use the tool menu on Galaxy
> Projects to find and replace a string.

I apologise Jerry, I should have been more specific, Unfortunately many of
my opportunities to post to the list are when I'm away from my Rev computer
so I'm posting from (leaking) memory.

This is with Galaxy Free 1.5.0r11, OSX 10.4.9, Rev Studio 2.8.0 build 370.

With Galaxy Free there is no 'Projects' so I use the Rev IDE to do Stack
wide Find and Replace All. Although returning to the Galaxy Free Script
Editor shows that the script is now 'dirty', the Find and Replace All has
not changed anything. As soon as you 'apply' or save your stack you are back
to as it was before the Find and Replace All.

I can't seem to figure out how to do a stack wide Find and Replace All with
Galaxy Free running. The simple work around is not to have Galaxy Free
running on the few occasions I decide to do a Stack wide Find and Replace
All; a small price to pay for such an excellent Free product.

I hope this clarifies why I made the original post:-)