sql update statement

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Sat Sep 30 21:37:30 EDT 2006

I have a sql update statement that has several hundred items in it, is it
possible to leave it in list format like this

2srd3 = '"& fld "2srd3" &"',
2srd4 = '"& fld "2srd4" &"',
2srd5 = '"& fld "2srd5" &"',
srideht = '"& fld "srideht" &"',
smisccomment = '"& fld "smisccomment" &"',

and not like this

 2srd3 = '"& fld "2srd3" &"', 2srd4 = '"& fld "2srd4" &"', 2srd5 = '"& fld
"2srd5" &"', srideht = '"& fld "srideht" &"', smisccomment = '"& fld
"smisccomment" &"',

why you might ask do I want to do this, well once I get out quit a ways on
one line rev seems to not like it and starts to give me problems run slow,
and not want to copy and paste

I tried the above list format but it does not like the returns after each
comma, what can I do to correct this?

Robert Mann