quicktime question

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sat Sep 30 20:32:26 EDT 2006

Regarding mp4 playback, I understand (at least in Rev 2.7.1 which I'm using)
that mp4 has to be incorporated as a referenced control rather than an
imported control as mp4 does not import well, at least in 2.7.1.   Assuming that the
movie is used as a referenced control, how can one build the stack as a
universal binary or Intel-only standalone?   Is this a feature of later versions of
Revolution?
Steve Goldberg