Major apps developed with Revolution? (on Mac OS X)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 30 14:59:19 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

If you like, check out Salery at <http://www.salery.biz>. This
application is created with Revolution for Mac, Windows and Linux. I
think it is exemplary of the type of application you are thinking of,
including the user-base/success. I know of a few more applications
that are created with Revolution and I am sure their developers will
be happy to introduce them here by themselves. Another rather
successful shareware application from the Economy-x-Talk collection
is the conversion utility DIFfersifier.

Another very impressive product is HyperResearch, which is a fully
commercial application. Although I don't have any data on sales, I
think it is rather successful. You can find it here: <http://
www.researchware.com/hr/downloads.html>

Yet, the question is not whether the Revolution environment can make
successful software. It all depends on what you do with it. I can't
think of an application that cannot be made with Revolution, as long
as it doesn't rely too heavily on (3D) graphics.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-sep-2006, om 19:47 heeft Kevin Walzer het volgende geschreven: