Major apps developed with Revolution? (on Mac OS X)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Sep 30 14:48:13 EDT 2006

>Can anyone point me to applications that fit these criteria? Thanks.
>
>- --
>Kevin Walzer

Check out FM Pro Migrator, and CGI Scripter
http://www.fmpromigrator.com/

Chipp's Web builder app
http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/Hemingway/default.htm

and Richard Gaskin's WebMerge
http://www.fourthworld.com/products/webmerge/index.html

and Jacque Landman Gay has quite a list..
http://www.hyperactivesw.com/Solutions.html

and Dan Shafer has created a nifty e-book system to deliver media!
http://www.shafermedia.com/services.html

just a few off the top of my head.

--
stephen barncard