SRe: [OT] Re: Filthy Apples

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Sep 30 11:00:33 EDT 2006

It's a great thing. This is absolutely essential to solving the
problem. It gives Sanitation companies (Trash truck guys?) incentive
to agree to dispose hazmats responsibly and we consumers can dispose
of these items without hassle. I don't mind the 10 bucks.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o