Revolution, MySQL vs FileMaker

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Sep 29 19:35:44 EDT 2006

>---------
>P.S. (sorry for kind of advertise, which I consider as information):

yes, I need to know this.

Ruslan, I've gone a long way into my project. I have questions:

1. Does Valentina run the main MySQL syntax as is, or is it very different.
2. Is there a tool like CocoaMySQL (macintosh) to administer the
Valentina Database?

3. You quoted a developer price for Valentina - $199 - is that for
one seat, deployed on any number of applications?

4. The cost of the Valentina server - per user?

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o