Simulating Keystrokes

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Fri Sep 29 10:51:02 EDT 2006

You can also use the command type to simulate keystrokes.  But that doesn't
answer your question (I just thought I'd through this out there as it is
another way to do simulated keystrokes).

You could probably do it with AppleScript.  It probably has a mechanism to
send keystrokes, or at least activate expose.