Delayed Mouse Clicks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 29 03:23:55 EDT 2006

Hi Trevor,

The easiest solution to take care of multiple clicks is to set the
cursor to watch while the script is running. If you are running a
handler with messages, you might need to set a property.

on mouseUp
   if the cRunning of me is false then
     set the cRunning of me to true
     repeat forever with messages
       -- do whatever you need in your repeat loop
       -- exit repeat when finished
     end repeat
     set the cRunning of to false
   else
     beep
   end if
end mouseUp

You can change the icon in the dock using the icon property: set the
icon of this stack to 1234 (1234 would be the number of an image).

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-sep-2006, om 9:12 heeft Trevor Hopkins het volgende geschreven: