Weird Dictionary error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 28 18:14:17 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

Someone forgot to put a handler for the "error" message into place.
You might want to report this to BugZilla. (Btw, I wouldn't use
"error" as a handler name because that causes confusion).

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 28-sep-2006, om 17:58 heeft Luis het volgende geschreven: