Revolution, MySQL vs FileMaker - Part II

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 27 18:58:03 EDT 2006

The happy client will be the one who gets what he wants in a timely
manner without a lot of fuss. Valentina is extremely fast. So is a
jet plane. Filemaker gets up and running quickly without the steep
learning curve. So does a Volkswagen.

I would not like to fly a jet plane back and forth to work every day.
I would not like to drive 1000 people to Zimbabwe in my Volkswagen.

Filemaker and Valentina are different animals.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM