Revolution, MySQL vs FileMaker

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:03:48 EDT 2006

Well, there's plenty of wrappers and drivers for SQLite:
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteWrappers

And Firebird also has a few drivers.

Sure, the 'integration' is not there, I was suggesting them as options.
I for one found the earlier Firebird hard to deal with, but still
recommended for some purposes.

And besides, isn't SQLite already embedded into OS X in CoreData? Might
be an idea to latch onto that.

Cheers,

Luis.