Revolution, MySQL vs FileMaker - Part II

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 04:23:21 EDT 2006

Hiya,

Any ideas what the storage capacity is for Valentina? I did a little
research on FM Pro, apparently it can handle a few Terabytes (although I
only managed to test it with a 3GB database, performance not being too bad).
I've been curious about Valentina, especially the fact that you can both
embed and remote the database (same with FM but the licencing
limitations then come in).
Valentina seems to be more open to external app access too.

Cheers,

Luis.