OpenStack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Sep 26 22:04:52 EDT 2006

Éric-

I just tried your test stack in 2.7.4 and it seems to be working
properly under Windows 2000, at least within certain limits. I won't
have a chance to test this on OSX until late tonight, but I'll report
back after that.

Double-clicking "First Main Stack.rev" opens that stack, waits two
seconds, then hides it and launches the second stack.

Opening the first stack from the IDE works similarly except that the
second stack does not show up. The difference is that you're calling
"go to stack" without either having the stack in memory or setting the
defaultFolder, so the stack isn't found, and this causes a silent
error.

This is with the latest Galaxy build in my plugins folder. I'm not
sure why this is working for me when the other day this most
definitely was not. There are certain rev anomalies that seem to crop
up only on odd-numbered days...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net