externals and Rev 2.7.x

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:34:40 EDT 2006

I'm just now really diving into using Rev 2.7.4, and I must say I
like it! However, I'm having a problem loading externals. Where
should I put my externals so that when I use "set the externals of
this stack to...", it'll load the externals correctly when I open my
stack in Rev? I've tried placing them in /Documents/My Revolution
Enterprise/Externals, but that doesn't seem to be working. Is this
not the correct location? The externalFunctions property returns empty.

These are the Valentina externals, btw (VXCMD_Macho_MC). Using Rev
2.7.4 and Mac OS X 10.4.7

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield