about Galaxy

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Sep 26 14:33:45 EDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 9:50 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> I'm still investigating what is going on and trying to reproduce
> this in a simple example stack but haven't been able to yet.  What
> I've found out so far is that right after I delete the editable
> field, focusedObject returns the card id.  Using a monitoring
> handler, I noticed that focusedObject starts returning empty
> shortly thereafter.  This is when rawKeyDown stops working.  The
> docs say focusedObject should return the current card if no object
> is selected.

I take that back.  focusedObject only returns empty when the app is
not frontmost.  I was clicking on Console App which was logging the
information and that is when focusedObject started returning empty.
The docs should probably state that this is the case though.

Anyways, still investigating...

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com